First Post

Welcome to my blog! I have been completely overwhelmed by the love and support from all of you on my fundraising page and beyond. The road has been long, and at the same time it feels like I am just beginning.

I'm starting this blog as an easy way to keep you posted about my experiences. Feel free to check back from time to time for updates or you can "Follow by Email" and receive email notification each time I add a new post. Just type your email address in the top right box that says "Follow by Email," then press "Submit." Thank you for being a part of my journey to wellness!

I leave for England on Saturday and I'm filled with hope and I'm looking forward to getting the process started.

xoxo
Steph

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Without my Gut and Still on a Journey to Wellness :)

Getting there