First Treatment

The first day at the clinic went very well. I enjoyed meeting some of the staff that I had been communicating with by phone and email. The nurses and other staff members were incredibly friendly and made me feel right at home. Usually I will go for just 1 hour a day, but today was a longer visit since I met with the doctor and the patient relations liaison, plus I had a gentle colonic irrigation, and, of course, my first FMT.

Honestly, it was a lot easier than I anticipated. The irrigation was not exactly pleasant, but it was a one-time procedure and the two ladies working with me kept me relaxed and laughing the whole 40 minutes. After that, the FMT was a breeze. It was quick and painless and I have been feeling normal as the day has gone on. The only thing is that I am a little tired, so that could be related to jet lag, or maybe from the colonic. I decided to stay home while my dad is out at his new gym, so I'm having teatime with this snugglebug!


Tammy, our airbnb resident Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Without my Gut and Still on a Journey to Wellness :)

Getting there

First Post