Lazy Saturday

I am halfway through my treatments at Taymount (5 down, 5 to go) and it's really nice having a lazy day. I slept in this morning, had a late breakfast with my dad and Tish (airbnb host). It's really cold here today- in the 40s and rainy (a few snowflakes were falling earlier!). Perfect day to be cozy and take it slow- just some yoga and reading (it is so nice to have time and energy to read!). This afternoon, we are going to go to the movies in the next town over. 

Tomorrow will be a busier day and we're aiming to go to London since it's supposed to be sunnier and dry! Send me a message if you have any recommendations of must-see attractions!

I've been feeling good- energy levels are high and no bad side effects from treatments. For now it is like I am planting the seeds and I will need to wait for a long time to see them grow. I have actually noticed some small positive changes, but I don't know if they are random or related. I need to have patience and try not to read into every little thing- not an easy task!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Without my Gut and Still on a Journey to Wellness :)

Getting there

First Post