Home!

Yesterday was a long day of travel, but last night we safely arrived back in the good ole US of A! Boston was so pretty lit up at night and my own bed was great. I'm happy to have two transition days before it's back to work on Monday.

Thank you for following the blog while I was in England- it was fun and helpful for me to share my experiences. Since I need to give the process time, this will be my last entry for a while. I plan to post an update again in a few months or sooner if I have news. 

Lastly, here are a few pictures from our daily life and our home away from home during the last two weeks. 

Love,
Steph



Eggs for breakfast!

Kitchen that our host let us use anytime

Garden plots and the back of the house

Another view of the garden

This wall art at the clinic made me laugh

My sticker chart (thanks mom!)

A view of Hitchin from Windmill Hill

A gorgeous flower shop that sells homemade beeswax candles

A view of St. Mary's Church and the River Hiz

French bakery

Town center by day
Town center by night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Without my Gut and Still on a Journey to Wellness :)

Getting there

First Post