Sunday in London

Just got back from a wonderful day in London! I came to England for medical tourism, but I feel so fortunate that I have been able to enjoy some regular tourism too. In fact, today was my best health day in a long time (high energy, no bloating, etc.). It's an amazing feeling to be able to walk around freely without constantly memorizing WC locations (well, to be honest, I will probably always be on the lookout for bathrooms, but at least I might not need to use them all).

I took a zillion pictures, so here are some highlights! Enjoy! Also, check out facebook for Hogwarts photos! My life is now complete.  

Trying to remember to stay to the left!
The Tube
View from the Double Decker Bus
Trafalgar Square
London Street near Trafalgar Sq & taxi cab
The Queen's guard
St. James Park
I could have watched these ducklings alllll day!!!
Nice view of the city from St. James park
Parliament
Parliament & Big Ben
Westminster Abbey
London Eye
Jubilee Gardens
Thames River from Millennium Bridge
People drive cars like these
Beautiful flowers in the theater district
Listening to opera in Covent Gardens
Covent Gardens
Hard to see with the glare, but it says "Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realise they were the big things" :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Without my Gut and Still on a Journey to Wellness :)

Getting there

First Post